Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

## Demon Performance Fall VMP Modern Street HEMI Shootout, Sept 16-17 ##

10K views 108 replies 17 participants last post by  SPEEDDEMON 
#1 ·
hemirace.com/races/2016-demon-performance-fall-vmp-mshs/

More info to follow but in the mean time, pre-register and book your room!!!! Add the http:// to the front of the top line and you get a magic trick that has all the event info, lol.

#2 ·
Me and my pop will be there with Demon Boys. He's never seen my Jeep in person so gotta rock his world with the D1 before he witnesses the big boys making it look like I'm standing still ;) Can't wait. Haven't been to VMP since 2012!

#3 ·
There is no time to sit and wait, it's go time and the Demon Performance Fall VMP Modern Street HEMI Shootout is set to be redemption day! Not one day but two days of late model Mopar drag racing. With the added day to our racing schedule we are set to have at least twice the normal time for open runs. You will get your car dialed in on the best prepped track in the country hands down.

Get registered early and save money.

Hemirace.com/races/2016-demon-performance-fall-vmp-mshs/

#5 · (Edited)
Dan is Bill having a Track Rental on Thursday the 15th of September?

#6 ·
He is. It will be on Thursday.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPEEDDEMON
#7 ·

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Hotel has been booked, hopefully I will be able to get my Rig ready by then.

#9 ·
I can't make this one. I have a high profile, time sensitive, asbestos filled project that I have to personally manage.

2014 300 SRT8 / 2007 JEEP SRT8

#10 ·
Sorry to hear this Eskle...Are any of the other Michigan crew going to be able to make it?

#11 ·
I'm sure BJB and crew and I think Gregg Bundy and his turbo Cuda will be there.

#18 ·
Budget 12 hrs for sure. Made that junket more than once. Anything can happen through DC and or the 95 corridor. PM BJB. I'm sure you can caravan with them.

Reactions: JeepFreak12
#19 ·
Room booked at the Hampton. It's a bring your dad weekend. My dad, Skips dad, and Nate's dad are coming as well :)

#25 ·
I would like the boys down south to help me out. Hopefully we can keep it local, maybe a place in Denton NC. I think Nate's words "rev monster" so I am sure we will need to keep the walls nice and meaty. Gonna go with a cog drive setup with the F1a and see what she can do. I have the conquerer so I have to keep it 8-900 max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#27 ·
We will have $10,000 in cash prizes to be awarded at VMP with several specialty prizes unique to this event. First couple I'd like to share:

Best 1/8th mile split ET during elims will receive $400 courtesy of Mass Acceleration Motorsports.

Best Package in bracket during elims will receive $100 courtesy of Reed Motorsports.

More where that came from!!! Thomas Dillon and Autocomplete Mobile Detailing has sponsored VMP and throwing in a $100 cash prize for best racing helmet.

https://www.facebook.com/superbee593/

#31 ·
Not only is John Lewis the Demon Performance Super Pro Class winner from our last event but he is also quick to support our fellow racers. John and Lisa Lewis and the Cabinet Factory are once again sponsoring the Hard Luck Award with a donation of $200 to the person they feel is having a bad weekend at the track come September 16th and 17th. Go get em Fireball!!

http://www.cabinetfactorydelaware.com

#32 ·
Looking forward to this event.....3 days of racing including Bill's Track Rental on a well prepped Track ...It really doesn't get any better than this Guys :grin2:

Reactions: SemperP-SRT8
#35 ·
Few more days until I'm reminded of how slow my jeep is.... Can't wait!

#36 ·
You and me both Buddy...Hopefully there will be an award for the slowest Jeep :grin2:

Reactions: SemperP-SRT8
#38 ·
89 degrees here and sunny at Holiday Inn in Colonial Heights Va. 82 degrees is the high tomorrow, should be great weather for the track rental tomorrow.

Reactions: Jfra
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.